The Nitpixels Podcast returns this week with your hosts Alex Ziebart, Matthew Rossi and Mat McCurley. We’re a bit early this week, as that other podcast we’re involved with had to adjust its recording day. This week our discussion topics include:
- Following up on The Redner Group’s PR nightmare
- Following up on Battlefield 3’s DLC nightmare
- Valve’s potential free-to-play title
- Our hate for Heroes of Newerth’s Flamboyant Voice Pack
- Let’s be honest here, there wasn’t a whole lot going on this week
You can listen to the podcast in the embedded player below, download it directly via the link below, or download and subscribe via iTunes. Note: The iTunes store can take an extraordinarily long time to display new episodes on the podcast page. If you subscribe, it will download the episode for you, even though it may not immediately display on the page.
Do you have a question you would like to ask the Nitpixels crew? Have comments about the podcast? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll answer it on the next edition of the Nitpixels Show if it strikes our fancy. You can also tweet any of us your questions — you can find our Twitter handles on the right-hand side of this very page (unless you’re on our mobile site).